Sweet, succulent nectarines are the perfect seasonal summer fruit.
- 2 Tbsp. Herbalife Formula 1 Cookies and Cream/ Vanilla/ Tropical Fruit
- 1 nectarine
- A pinch of nutmeg, plus a dusting to garnish
- 200 ml yogurt/milk of choice
Directions: Simply blend the above. With the sweetness of the nectarine and the indulgent-tasting pinch of nutmeg, this shake taste more like a dessert than a healthy breakfast – bring it!
Did you Know?
- Nectarines are rich in beta-carotene, which also gives them that gorgeous bright orange-red hue.
- Beta-carotene is an antioxidant that helps protect the body from damage from free radicals.
- One medium-sized nectarine contains 8.4 grams of vitamin C.
- They are also a great source of fibre – which keeps you full and aids healthy digestion.
- Nectarines also contain potassium, which plays a role in metabolism, regulates pH balance, assists with protein synthesis and helps with the digestion of carbohydrates.
- 1 nectarine has about 70 calories.
You may also like: