As you may have noticed in previous Meat Free Monday posts, I’m always game for a quick, healthy fix on a Monday evening. I promise to make my own veggie burgers sometime soon, but for now… thank you Woolies for making a pattie so delicious that I would claim it as my own if it weren’t so perfect and round.
I was enjoying my burger so much that I almost forgot to take a picture!
See all the yummy bits?
- Chickpeas, butterbeans, red kidney beans
- Crushed wheat (gives a tender chew, probably my best part of the whole bite)
- Fresh coriander, Garlic, Ginger, Cayenne pepper, Pepper.
Served on a seedy roll with cottage cheese, rocket, wholegrain mustard, and OMG – Onion Marmalade Greatness
OMG? Yes, OMG:
- Meat Free Monday: Butternut, Chickpea, and Spinach Curry
- Meat Free Monday: 2 Minute Peppadew and Feta Dip
- ‘Tis the season to be jolly: Gator Pear Weeknight Delight
- Herb 101: A Meat Free Monday Brupper