It’s amazing how simply sizzling bananas in a pan gives their flavour a major kick in the pants; perfect for a pancake in a shake!
- 2 Scoops Herbalife Formula 1
- 1 banana, sliced thinly
- 1 cup milk of choice
- Dash of cinnamon
- Sprinkle of 100s and 1000s
- Drizzle of syrup or honey
First step is caramelising those ‘nanas. Simply spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray, heat the pan on medium heat, and cook the bananas for about a minute and a half on each side. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey.
Once your bananas are beautifully browned, mix all ingredients (except the 100s and 1000s) in a blender. Pour in a glass and sprinkle away for the a delicious pancake shake.
- Nutty Monkey Shake (slinkyshakes.wordpress.com)
- Low Fat Banana Bread
- Honey Fried Banana’s (kellygetthin.wordpress.com)