Difficulty Level: 0.5; Tastiness: A solid 9.1
This dip/spread is actually too easy to be this tasty. Not exactly a meal, but you might just eat the whole jar.
- 1 jar Peppadews, drained
- 1 Small container feta. drained
- A Tbsp of good quality olive oil
- Fresh herbs from your herb garden to taste
Blitz all the above. Be sure to save some to impress your friends!
Did you know?
- Peppadews are not actually a type of pepper – it’s the brand name of sweet piquanté peppers grown in Limpopo – proudly pepperly South African!
- This type of piquante pepper was first discovered in early 1993.
- Peppadew is a portmanteaux. How delightful to say!
- They are now hot property and are exported from South African around the world.