- 2 Scoops Herbalife Formula 1
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 150 ml yoghurt
- 50 ml milk of choice
Soften the pitted dates by socking them in boiling water for a few minutes, then blitz in the blender. Add the Herbalife Formula 1, cinnamon, yoghurt and milk and blend until smooth. Layer in a glass with plain yoghurt to temper the sweetness.
Dates Did You Know?
- The date palm is the national symbol for Israel and Saudi Arabia, representing vitality and growth
- Date palms cover 3% of the earths cultivated surface. Four million tons are grown annually
- Bedouin tribes of the Middle East, who eat a high percentage of dates in their diet, have one of the lowest rates of cancer.
- Dates require at least 100 sunny days of 100 degrees for best fruit production.
- An individual date palm holds 600 to 1,700 dates
- Dates are high in fibre and can control food cravings. They are also high in natural sugars, perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up.
“After God had finished molding Man from Earth; He took the remaining material and shaped it into a date palm which he placed in the Garden of Paradise”.