Honey, I’m hungrrrry…
- Two Scoops Herbalife Formula 1 Vanilla/ Cookies & Cream
- 200 ml milk/soy milk
- 50 ml vanilla or plain yoghurt
- Half a frozen banana, grated
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Ice (optional)
My blender is on the blink, so I have a couple of shake recipes sitting on the backburner. For this shake, my blender is required: simply shake up all of the above, The frozen banana bits melt in your melt and bring a new flavour dimension.
Did you know?
- Honey contains antioxidants and flavonoids, which help reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers.
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial (when taken internally, or externally)
- Athletes of old in Ancient Olympic times would eat honey to enhance their athletic performance. It has now been proven that honey does improve recovery time better than other sweeteners.
- Hello, Hot Toddy: reduces throat irritations and coughing
- Honey actually regulates blood sugar, unlike white sugar and other artificial sweeteners.
- Applied externally, honey heals burns and wounds