Did I mention that making these treats requires just as much skill as it does eating them? You don’t even need to know how to turn on an oven.
Ingredients (two servings, increase quantities if you want to make a whole batch). If I must be completely honest, I kind of just threw a little ‘o this, a little o’ that as I went along, but will try consolidate some quantities. Otherwise, just use your pip and be a discerning bar-maker.
- 3 Scoops Herbalife Formula 1 Vanilla, Chocolate, or Cookies and Cream
- 1 Heaped Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp or Tsp. honey (depending on the sweetness of your peanut butter, and of your tooth)
- 1 Tbsp oats
- 3 Tbsp bran flakes
- Assorted seeds – pumpkin, sesame, sunflower.. anything goes, it’s an open bar around here.
- A sprinkle of water to moisten (yes, I said it)
Feel free to add in any other seeds, nuts, dried fruit (raisins, ugh, freak out!) etc. etc.
Toast your seeds just a leetle in a dry pan (optional).
Mix all of the above into crunchy, sticky goo, and press into a pan of sorts. Leave to set in the fridge, or in the freezer for speedier pan-to-mouth action. Cut the set mixture into desired size, and eat as a snack or even as a meal (since each serving has over 5 g fibre (20% RDA!), and 15 g protein (not bloody bad), not to mention a ton of nutrients.
Talk about raising the bar!