You may need a spoon for this one…
Smooth and satiny… not to mention delicious! I’m sure the picture is just a leeetle giveaway to this secret ingredient!
- 2 Scoops Herbalife Formula 1 (any flavour!)
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup water/milk/soymilk.. or more, if your blender is struggling
- 1/2 a banana
- 2 Tbsp. yoghurt
- Drizzle of honey
- Pecans to garnish (I used all mine in all the muffins, hence the cinnamon substitute)
Blend all the above, then get your most efficient spoon/knife/finger to scrape the dreamy creaminess out the blender.
“Did you know“s about the ‘vos
- Avos contain ALL of the 18 essential amino acids that allow the body to form a complete protein. Added bonus – the protein found in avocados are easily absorbed by the body because they also contain fibre.
- The good sh** – healthy fats, namely HDL, a type of cholesterol that actually helps regulate triglyceride levels and protects against free radical damage. Vo fats (omega-3) also protect against heart disease.
- Vo’s are an excellent source of carotenoids (often associated with red and orange foods.. carrot..carotenoid…). So yes, they will help you see in the dark.
- Another anti-inflammatory champion!
- Avo’s are also know as alligator pears – how eye–omatopoeic! Gator pears they are!